Accessing the Project Page
When you select a project or use the full screen view, the project page offers a detailed view of your project. Click on the project name to open the project page.
Viewing the Project Page
This is an example of a project page for a Decipher survey project with full field results:
The following sections detail each of the options available in the project page.
- Return to Portal: Click here to return to the Research Hub.
- Project Name: The name of the selected project.
- Survey State: The current state of the survey (e.g., dev, testing, live, closed), noted in the top right corner of the screen.
- Project Control Menu: Click a header to access all of the project options for building, testing, distributing and fielding your project.
- Learn more: Project Controls
- Help: Click to view project support options.
- Knowledge Base
- Help Desk
- Training Videos
- Getting Started Video
- Performance Stats: Displays key data from the field report. Switch between all respondents, or view by individual language or sample source.
- Chart: Displays the data collected over time.
- Total: The total number of completes, including terminates, completes and over-quotas.
- Qualified: The number of qualified completes.
- Today: The number of respondents who completed the survey today.
- Questions: The number of questions in the survey.
- Completion Time: The average completion time.
- Field Data: These pie charts display the qualification, incidence and drop-out rates. Mouse-over a chart to view exact numbers.
- Languages: Allows you to view the languages applied to the survey. Click on any language to view the corresponding metrics.
- Sample Sources: Allows you to view the sample sources used in the survey. Click on any sample source to view the corresponding metrics.
Any documents, images, videos, email lists or files you've uploaded are accessible here. You can upload your questionnaire documents or even the finished report:
To upload a new file, either drag it into the box or click "Add Shared Documents" and locate the file on your device. Then click "Upload":
Note: You can delete files at any time by clicking the 'x' next to them in the Shared Documents tab.
Users / User Groups
Users and groups who have access to the project are listed here, along with their permission level. You can do any of the following in the Users tab:
- Search for a user/group given access to the project
- Add an existing user or group and set their permission level for the project
- Set the user's expiration date for the project
- Delete users/groups from the project
- Sort the list by user name
Quickly access your email campaigns, if your project contains email campaigns and your company has access to the campaign manager.
- Add Campaign: Create a new campaign in the campaign manager
- Campaign Manager: Opens the email campaign manager
- Search for campaigns within the project
Lists any saved crosstabs reports.
- Crosstabs: Opens the crosstabs reporting application
- Click on an existing saved report to open the report in crosstabs
- Search for saved reports within the project
The description helps you remember what the project was all about and also aids in identifying a project in a search.
- Edit the project description by clicking on the edit icon at the top right
- Once edits are complete, select the save icon or the 'x' to close without saving
Add or remove tags for the project by typing them into the box. Tags are used for organization and for improved search within the portal.
Learn more: Tagging Projects
Project Type Considerations
Depending on the project type, a survey's project page can include all or just some of the above information. The following sections outline what is included for each available project type.
Campaigns Only Project
Campaigns Only projects use only the Campaign Manager and do not display any fielding statistics. The project page for Campaigns Only projects includes only the 'Shared Documents', 'Users', and 'Campaigns' tabs, along with the project description and tags boxes.
Information Only Project
An information only project is useful for storing and filing projects that were not created on the system. This project type can be used for historical purposes.
The project page for Information Only projects includes only the 'Shared Documents', and 'Users' tabs, along with the project description and tags boxes.
SPSS Import Project
SPSS Import projects are created using data from a compatible SPSS file. The project page for SPSS Import projects displays the same fielding statistics as for regular projects, if available. It also includes the 'Shared Documents', 'Users', and 'Reports' tabs, along with the project description and tags boxes.