This document explains how to view and edit your user profile in the Decipher portal.
2: Viewing and Editing Your Profile
The "Update Personal Information and Password" window will appear, where you can view and edit your user settings:
- Full Name: The user's name as it will appear in the portal.
- Email: The user's email address, as entered by the supervisor. This field can not be changed.
- Photo (optional): The user's photo. Click "Choose file" to upload a new photo.
- Language (optional): The language for the Decipher application, which defaults to English. Click to change the application language to French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese.
- Password: The user's password. Click to change the password at any time.
Once you are satisfied with any changes, click "Save Changes" to apply them and close the profile window.