Release Date: March 8, 2016
New survey compat level is 132. Use compat="132" for all new surveys. This enables:
<span>with corresponding class ("pre-text"/"post-text") when
- Respondent View - removal of select2 styling for
This new DQ utilizes cards to rate elements utilizing a single-select form. To interact with this question, the respondent views the cards one at a time and selects one button below to rate (or categorize) the card. Once rated, the carousel of cards automatically advances to display the next card. [KB: Card Rating Question, Customizing the Card Rating Element, Decipher Dynamic Questions]
The View/Edit Responses Report allows you to view and edit the responses of every respondent in a survey. Edits can be performed on individuals or groups of respondents. The View/Edit Responses Report provides tools for filtering and searching based on survey variables to make finding respondents easy. [KB: About the View/Edit Responses Report]
- #21560: When Total(Net) segment is added to a group, it displays the count/percentages within the group [KB: Building a Crosstab, Using XML to Edit Crosstabs]
- #18274: Show sigtests in Mean Summary Tables in Crosstabs.
- #21858: Numeric questions include a minimum and maximum stat [KB: Editing Tables]
- #21320: A new logic option "Has a Value" is available for numeric questions (when applicable). In xml, this is the same as using questionLabel.val is not None. [KB: Building a Crosstab, Using XML to Edit Crosstabs, Crosstabs Technical Considerations ]
- #21696: Place an image inside a pie chart and dynamically show/hide it based on a survey variable.
#21766: Scatter Plots and Bubble charts can be centered as it scales with the x/y axis point 0,0.
#21750: Charts can have a prefix and suffix string added to the tooltip.
#21764: Use Exclusive on local filters so that filter sections are displayed as a radio button.
#21698: Use FloatTable to display “net” stats above column charts.
#21796: dataprefix support for chart and table values. datapostfix support for table values.
#21808: Use dataformat currency to format table values as currency.
#21033: Specify a list of words to filter from the word cloud using cloud.filter.
- #19945: Languages can now be set using the logic gui as well as quick quotas. These options are available only when 1 or more languages are added via the language manager. [KB: Adding Logic to a Question or Answer Options, Quota Element]
- #21852: New Language: Khmer [KB: Language Identifiers for MLS]
- #21768: Added device property "family" [KB: Mobile Optimization Options]
- #21790: When a question contains Pre-Text or Post-Text (ss:preText/ss:postText) the content is wrapped in a <span> and corresponding class ("pre-text"/"post-text") is added. [KB: Compat Levels]
- #21677 Replaced Select2 plugin to replace with Normal HTML drop-down. Allowing us to become more ADA compliant in and provide a better response view experience
- #20659: Removal of auto indenting
- #21876: A new walkthrough video
Programming & Tools
- #21759: survey.log add information about autosave restoring and UUID now contains a time stamp. [KB: Attributes for Field Settings, Recover]
- #21774: Added a -d option to the maketoken script so you can specify the number of days a token is active (default is 7).
- #21815: Integrate G-Lock API with bulk script to test a email for deliverability/SPAM.
- #21819: Added email.1 logic node to the logic library. The email.1 logic node sends out a single email.[KB: Logic Library]
- #21964: Added support for using sendgrid with bulk. [KB: Emails Sends with Bulk]
- #21739: Fixed issue in Library where first answer elements were not selected when importing
- #21771: Library API: Added check for at least one node
- #21780: Fixed issue with Library not stripping xml declaration for preview
- #21767: Fixes issue in element library where saving similarly named images aren’t properly renamed
- #21754: Fixed meta tags
- #21702: RTE add <br/> instead of using <p>
- #6693: Fixed fatal error when switching to number question type
- #17909: Builder no longer strips rowConds referencing multiple questions.
- #21890: Fixes issue were error messages are out of order when using below=””
- #14534: Fixes an issue where builder would move some tags outside of blocks
- #21813: Fixes an issue when the trackVars="checkbox" created an error
- #10011: Fixed issue with ids being stripped from html tags
- #5068: Fixed an issue where simulated data would fail if "minRanks" was incorrect
- #21463: Fixed an issue where simulated data would fail if 'unique' was used
- #21752: Fixed "One Row at a Time" issue in compat 131
- #21784: Fixed "One Row at a Time" issue with groups
- #21806: fixed issue with FIR on android
- #21069: Fixes issues for Open Ends not been highlights when errors occurred
- #21859: Fixes an issue that let users enter a survey with invalid variables.
- #21884: Fixed an issue with respondent view grid did not break down.
- #21720: Fixed issue with preview not loading when double clicking a survey preview option
- #21728: Fixed various issues with undoing, canceling and selecting colors
- #21738: Fixes issue where a system theme name could be changed
- #21712: Fixed issue with theme preview not matching selected theme
Survey Testing Tools
- #21831: Fixed issue with spell check hiding misspelled words in textarea question.
- #21095: Fixed issue with date variables being imported as "UNKNOWN" instead of text
- #18593: Fixed issue with foreground color being lost when editing source code
- #21897: Fixed issue where scheduling a send at noon would not schedule correctly
- #21928: Fixed issue where reminder sends were unable to be scheduled due to JS error
- #21765: Fixes issue with legend not matching bar chart when displaying negative values
- #21755: Fixed issue with numeric rows and transpose having incorrect base
- #21775: Fixed issue with nets not working with rows that use cond
- #21776: Fixed issue with exports not showing negative bar charts correctly
- #21814: Fixed issue with PDF exports showing overlapping negative values
- #21696: Fixed issue with pie charts not working in compat 1
- #21678: Fixed an issue where the export icons showing on charts without tabs [RWR - 02/23/2016]
- #21510: Fixed issue with editing Total crosstab
- #21465: Fixed issue where you could not remove a table filter in Crosstabs
- #21842: Line Chart data labels are rounded and include %
- #21880: Remove stat options in table editor for textarea questions
- #21595: Added low sample indicators into Excel export
- #21902: Fixed issue where stat testing was still calculated when disabled in UI
- #21919: Fixed an issue where viewing individual responses for 2d checkbox questions would display incorrectly
- #11365: Fixed a custom export issue when it had too many columns
- #21948: Fixed a custom export issue where it was showing variables hidden from the datamap
- #21786: Do not allow project paths with leading slash
- #21741: Fixed issue with new project customized path not working
- #21786: Fixed bug where custom project path could lead with a slash
- #21707: Old KB link is removed and Helpdesk target is updated too
- #20892: Fixed issue with generate where xlsx output a blank sheet
- #21730 Fixed issue with logic nodes closing database
- 21789: Fixed a bug where bulk would schedule a send in the past
- #21801: Fixed issue with logic nodes not being scheduled
- #21632: Fixed a bug where copy-survey would update a questions <alt> tag
- #19135: Fixed an issue where [rel] breaks on change manager edit
- #21840: Fixed issue where logic node clear.1 did not clear variables for terminated respondents
- #21642: Remove count will now update for “optout” surveys as well as “remove”
- #21870: Fixes an issue where the layout export script would throw errors when providing a path argument [KB: Layout Script]
- #21856: Add high-end unicode character support for surveys/../data/edit
- #21918: Improve logging when data is truncated due to survey changes
- #21921: Data will no longer be wiped in live surveys when there is a data format mismatch and a complete happens (This change doesn’t affect dev/testing state)
Misc / Custom Projects
- #21461: Single sign on (SSO) so users can leave feedback in the new KB system without logging in
- #19316: Adds new decorator to limit the number of accepted requests per hour -- this is currently applied to all /support requests, limiting 5 GET/POST requests each per hour per IP address -- when the limit is exceeded, the following error is returned:
Your browser has sent too many requests. This action has been logged.
- #21800: Appropriately handle requests containing an invalid IP