Release Date: December 15, 2015
- 21563: Client specific dynamic questions must be put into the selfserve/client/lib directory which is now searched right after the survey's lib directory. Avoid using lib/local unless it's really a DQ local to this particular server. Questions of general useful nature should be moved to the DQ team
- #21436: Button Select 8 no longer gets confused if a browser (namely Firefox and Internet Explorer) saves the form data after a page refresh.
- #21493: Button Select Grid 5 and 6 buttons are now always fully clickable and selectable under compats 129 and 130.
- #21627: Resolved an issue where the "no answer" checkbox was not showing up (displaying or functioning properly) for Image Map DQ.
- #21533: New gauge chart. [KB: Displaying a Gauge Chart] [KB: Chart Types] [KB: Overview of Research Dashboards]
- #21679: New "benchmark" attribute for gauge chart. [KB: Gauge Chart Options]
- #21526: Now “default=1” for local filters.
- #21623: Combine 2 line chart datasets into one chart. [KB: Plotting Two Sets of Data]
- #21635: Specify a postfix string for datalabels.
- #21286: Sigtest results are now included in exports.
- #21452: Showif can now be based on local filter ids. Local segments can now include a showif condition.
- #21528: Sigtesting when using stats has been updated to use the numeric stat test based on mean.
- #21621: When no label is specified for pie charts, the label is the count and percentage.
- #21431: Formulas can now be applied to data. [KB: Customizing Data Calculations]
- #21534: Scatter plots and bubble charts added to dashboards. [KB: Displaying Chart Type: Scatter Plot] [KB: Displaying Chart Type: Bubble] [KB: Chart Types] [KB: Overview of Research Dashboards]
- #21648: Allow transpose when all rows are metric.
- #21655: Added a conds attribute to allow grid questions to be displayed in a single chart or table. [KB: Displaying a Grid Question]
- #21685: Brightcove video player support for secure surveys.
- #21030: Removed confusing whitespace above translation grid.
- #20386: Implements an improved, API-driven element library. [KB: About the Library ] [KB: Saving to the Element Library] [KB: Adding Questions from the Library] [KB: Importing Answer Options from the Library] [KB: Saving Answers to the Library ]
- #20666: Resolved an issue where Builder > Descriptive content element > More Options was missing all values.
- #21413: Introduced the ability to export existing theme.less files and save them locally. Afterwards you can use the file as a template to customize the theme and even create a new theme. Use import to upload customized theme.less file to Decipher. [KB: Editing the Survey Theme]
- #20007: Improved error reporting.
#21377: Updated New Project modal to be easier to use. Can now start a survey from a template. [KB: Starting a New Project ]
- #21543: The bulk unhash command reverses the email hashes in a file. This is useful for reading the complaints.txt file that lists the people who complained that the email invite was spam. When you specify a filename as argument, all lists in file's directory are read in and the hashes are reversed. [KB: Reading the Complaints File ]
- #21508: Reschedule sample with the dialer at callback time.
- #21507: Additional table in the "Disposition Report" tab which splits "available for Retry" into their most recent call-history disposition (e.g., No Answer) and selected split field.
- #20912: Resolved an issue where the same sample would be sent to the dialer multiple times.
- #21331: Simultaneous edits now prevented while performing a live merge in Builder in most cases.
- #21209: The CSV data REST API would output an extra blank line at the end of downloads.
- #21475: Running bulk status on a list where items were modified will no longer error out if the log file references entries that cannot be found anymore.
- #21451: Webfonts in "Vintage" system theme now render properly in IE9.
- #21512: Fixes issue where textarea instruction text was not set when using project_created hook.
- #21606: Adds .fa-icon-check-empty, missing unchecked checkbox icon class to Font Awesome.
Misc / Custom Projects
- #21527: Emails sent from the bulk system will now attach information about the send/client that the Gmail Feedback Loop can report on. This cannot be automated due to lack of an API, but clients/sends exceeding 1% threshold on Gmail loop will generally have their sending practices thoroughly examined.
- #21524: Binding for interacting with PIX API.