Skip to main content
Suggested Reading for Learning About Decipher
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Reporting Capabilities: Provides an overview of the versatile, robust and easy to use reporting capabilities that Decipher offers.
- Crosstabs Overview: Describes all of the features and links available in the homepage of the Crosstabs report.
- How to Run a Standard Report: Explains how to run a standard report, which allows you to view the aggregate totals of each question.
- How to Create & Run a Custom Report: Provides a step-by-step guide showing you how to utilize the report area to create highly customized reports based on various criteria including date restrictions, answer restrictions and segment restrictions.
3: Field Report
- Overview of the Field Report: Provides an overview of the Field Report, which allows you to monitor the progress of your survey before, during and after it has launched.
- Quotas Tab: Describes the quotas tab in the Field Report, which allows you to track your quotas in real-time (if your survey contains quotas).
- How to Edit Quotas: Describes how to edit existing quotas in the Field Report.
- Starting a New Project: This document walks you through starting a Builder project using the survey wizard.
- Project Settings: This document provides an overview of the project summary and describes how to edit the global settings.
- Overview of Builder Workspace: Provides an overview of the Builder workspace, which provides all the options and features for building your survey.
- Survey Elements: Describes the survey elements available in Builder.
- Basic Elements: Contains information on how to create and use basic elements in Builder.
- Structural Elements: Contains information on how to create and use structural elements in Builder.
- Interactive Elements: Contains information on how to create and use interactive elements in Builder.
- Logic & Options: Contains information on how to add logic, images and other options in a Builder survey..
- Survey Testing Toolbar: Provides an overview of the features of survey testing toolbar, which allows you to make direct text changes and add setting changes for our programmers to review and update.
- Running Test Data: Describes how to run test data through your survey. This automated system runs through a bug checking process developed to find potential errors in survey logic or survey flow.
- Project Summary: Allows you to easily view the URL's, exit links, quotas and settings for your survey.
- QA Codes: QA codes identify logic conditions, attributes and question labels for each question in a survey, making it easier to confirm that the correct conditions are included in a question.
- Survey Version History: This page keeps track of all changes to the survey over time, allowing for snapshots in time of previous versions and the side by side comparison versus previous versions.