The project settings window allows you to quickly review and adjust the general settings for your survey.
Accessing the Project Settings
The project summary can be accessed within the Survey Editor stage or in the portal, by selecting "Project Summary" under "Distribute" in the Project Controls menu:
Project Settings Summary
The "Summary" displays the current settings for each category. Click on the title for a category to edit the settings, or use the summary menu found at the top of the window.
1. Summary Menu: Allows you to quickly navigate to each type of setting.
2. Project Settings: Allows you to modify the general settings, including the name used in the portal, the location, the primary language, and the project path. Click here to learn more about the Project Settings menu.
3. Display Settings: Allows you to modify the look of your survey, including the logo, theme and support footer. Click here to learn more about the Display Settings menu.
4. Device Settings: Allows you to define the mobile compatibility for your survey. We detect the respondent's device type and based on that, the respondent can be terminated or presented with an experience enhanced for their particular device type. Click here to learn more about the Device Settings menu.
5. Field Settings: Allows you to manage how your survey will function in field. Click here to learn more about the Field Settings menu.
6. Question Settings: Allows you to apply global settings for each question type in your survey. Click here to learn more about the Question Settings menu.
7. Close: Once the project settings have been reviewed and any desired changes have been made, click "Close" to close the window and begin building your survey.