This document describes how to insert:
- a hyperlink (URL)
- a Email link (mailto:)
1: Inserting a Hyperlink
To add a hyperlink, select the desired text, then click on the link icon in the toolbar.
Next, specify the link settings:
- URL: Enter a valid URL
- Text to display: This text opens the link
- Title: Enter tooltip text (i.e., the text shown when the respondent hovers-over the link)
- Target: Specify how the link opens
- New window (Recommended): Open the link in a new window
- None (Not Recommended): Opens the link in the same window, which may cause the respondent to lose their place in the survey.
Then click "Ok".
Click on "Preview" to view the question as the respondent will see it and test the link.
2: Inserting an Email Link
To add an email link, select the desired text, then click on the link icon in the toolbar. For Url enter
"mailto:" followed by your email address.
Click on "Preview" to view the question as the respondent will see it and test the email link.