Accessing the Campaign Manager
To access and manage email campaigns, locate your project in the portal, click on the name and click "Email Campaigns" in the "Distribute" section of the project links. The email campaign manager can be accessed from any application in the "Distribute" menu.
Click "New Campaign" to create your first campaign and email.
Campaign Manager Overview
1. Project Information: The project name and directory information.
2. Reports: Quickly access the reports for the campaign.
- Campaign Report: Allows you to access the campaigns tab in the project's field report.
- Opt-out Report: Allows you to access the opt-out report for the project. Respondents can opt-out of receiving future emails using a link you include within the email. The report is a text field that shows all the emails that have been submitted for opting out of future surveys.
3. New Email Campaign: Allows you to add a new campaign. Click here for additional information.
4. Campaigns: Sort campaigns by the name in ascending or descending order.
5. Recipient List: Allows you to add a recipient list if none exists for the campaign, or access the options menu for an existing list.
6. Status: Provides the status for the campaign (i.e., saved, seed send done, soft/full/reminder send done, etc.). Click on "more" to view the full status history.
7. Date Created: Displays the date the campaign was created and allows you to sort by date.
8. Total Invites: Displays the total number of invites for the campaign allows you to sort by total invites.
9. Spam Rating: Displays the spam rating for the campaign and allows sorting.
Click on a campaign name to view the options for the campaign.
Edit Campaign Email
Select to edit the campaign email. Click here for an overview of the editing procedures.
Select to launch the email campaign. Click here for complete instructions about launching an email campaign.
Edit Reminder Email
Allows you to edit the email for a reminder send. Click here for additional instructions.
Select to send out the reminder emails. Click here for complete instructions about launching the reminders.
Recipient List Options
If a recipient has not been uploaded, click the "Add" link and follow the instructions provided here.
If a recipient list has been uploaded for the campaign, click on the list to access the options for the list.
Select "View List" to review the contents of your recipient list. The "Filter" field allows you to quickly locate specific information. This view also allows you to perform the following options:
- Export List: Export the list in .txt format
- Export Bounce-Backs: Export a list of permanent bounce back emails. Learn More
- Replace List: Allows you to replace the existing list with a new one
- Share List: Enter a name for the list and share it between others within the same project
Select "Edit List" to edit the contents of your recipient list. Simply click on the item you wish to edit and enter the new text. This also offers the option to delete recipients from the list by clicking on the "x" icon. Once the edits are complete, click "Save".
The Actions menu offers the following options:
- Undo: Undo the last change (ctrl+z)
- Redo: Redo the last change (ctrl+shift+z)
- Restore to Original List: Restore the list to its original state
Allows you to replace the existing list with a new one.
Select "Share List" to name the list and share it between others within the same project. Click "Share" once a name has been entered.
Select "Export List" to export the list in .txt format.