When you open Crosstabs for your project, you are taken to the Crosstabs entry page. From here, you can review the project stats, work with saved crosstabs, build new crosstab configurations or run a quick report.
1. Project Summary: A summary listing the project name, total completes, total qualified completes, total respondents for the day, and the field dates.
2. Search: Enter a report name or keyword(s) to search your saved crosstabs.
3. Run Quick Split Crosstab: Run a quick split based off of a question in the survey, date logic, or a saved crosstab segment. Click here to learn more about quick splits.
4. New Crosstab: Build a custom crosstab from scratch. This is the most robust option, allowing you to create multiple segments off of one question, create nested logic, and preview the segments (or drag and drop to rearrange them) before running the crosstab. Click here to learn more about building crosstabs.
5. Saved Crosstabs: All saved crosstabs are shown here, including the default "Total Qualified" crosstab, which runs a total frequency report. Click a saved crosstab to run the report.
6. Edit Crosstab: Click to edit the logic and structure for the crosstab.
7. Settings: Click to edit the crosstab configuration.
8. Duplicate Crosstab: Click to create a copy of the crosstab.
9. Exports: Click to view and download crosstab exports.
10. Delete Crosstab: Click to delete the crosstab.