To make sure your InterVu project runs as smoothly as possible, follow the steps below prior to the live meeting session:
- Book InterVu for your study
- Send over your Stimuli (if applicable)
- If needed, schedule a dry run / training session for your clients with your assigned InterVu Project Manager
- Monitor respondent testing
- Send login information to clients and observers
- Complete your own device testing via the link below to ensure that your computer is compatible with InterVu:
If you have any questions, contact InterVuProjectManager@focusvision.com
Additionally, you'll want to keep the following details in mind for each project:
- The InterVu Project Operator will open your meeting room for you one hour before the first session, and will reach out to all your respondents to connect them to the meeting. Take advantage of the extra time to log in early and make sure you're all set before the first respondent enters the room.
- Recordings take time to process. Please allow 24 hours for your recordings to process.
- Project recordings are linked to your account. You can access your archived recordings using the same login information as the live sessions.
- Post project deliverables, such as screenshots and polling results, will be sent via email by your Project Manager or InterVu Project Operator upon request.