This page references the Kinesis Survey Reports Repository. See the Panel Reports Repository entry for Panel downloads.
The Reports Repository allows you to view and download reports exported by various reporting tools in Kinesis Survey. It also contains shortcuts to additional reporting tools in the header. These include:
Available Reports shows a list of reports that have been created and stored in your repository for downloading or viewing. To download, click on the report filename and you will be prompted to save or open the file. To delete a report, check the box to the far right of the report name and click on 'Delete Selected Reports.' Deleted reports can always be re-generated as long as the dataset remains the same.
The repository has the following information available on each report:
- Preview - If the file type extension is .htm, .html, .txt or .csv, by clicking on the preview icon, a new screen will come up displaying the contents of the file.
- Filename - The name of the file displayed.
- File Size - The size of the file displayed if available.
- Generated - Date and time that the file was created.
- Generated by - User who created the file.
- Public - Will denote whether the file is available to all users.
- Select - Allows the user to check multiple files to delete at once.