This entry needs new screenshots and information on piping syntax. We're on it.
Allows panelists to access another page upon completion, profile or quota termination, and if they have already accessed the survey. There are two types of exit page links: redirects and encrypted redirects.
- Redirect - Redirected exit page links will automatically redirect the panelist to the designated link depending on their completion type.
- Redirect (Encrypted) - Using encrypted exit links will allow you to transmit panelist data over a url to a custom script which can then decrypt the data and pick out the desired information.
Depending on what the panelist's status is when exiting the survey, they can be sent to different locations. Use the exit links to send panelists to where they should go based on their exit status. These links, listed below, can be directed to any page required:
- Complete Link - Will either redirect the user to or display the link that is entered for this field upon completion of the survey.
- Profile Link - Will either redirect the user to or display the link that is entered for this field if the user profile terminates the survey.
- Quota Link - Will either redirect the user to or display the link that is entered for this field if the user quota terminates the survey.
- Already Accessed Link - Will either redirect the user to or display the link that is entered for this field if ther user has already accessed the survey and can not retake the survey.
- Encrypted Link - Used to specify the target where the panelist will be redirected. The link must contain a [data] pipe which will be replaced with the encrypted data during runtime.
- Encryption - Select a cipher method from the dropdown
- Key / Passphrase - Key (or passphrase) that is used to encrypt the data. It must be no longer than 24 character, UTF-8 characters are not allowed.
- Included Fields - Select at least one field that will be transmitted as the data. After decoding the transmitted data, the resulting data will be a JSON Encoded object.
NOTE: Currently, only Triple DES is available, utilizing Cipher-block chaining (CBC). Since encrypted data is BASE64 encoded and submitted through URL, certain characters must be escaped to make it safe for them to be transmitted. Plus (+) characters are changed to dashes (-) and forward slashes (/) to underscores (_).