This page is missing or incomplete. Please contact our Technical Support team for information on this feature. We'll be filling in the blanks shortly.
Activity Filters allow users to query panelists based on their level of participation in panel projects and polls. Once an activity filter is created, it may be used as Query Criteria for use in Creating Sample or viewing specific data. To create a filter, select the "New Activity Filter" button.
- Invitation frequency
- Filter based on the number of invitations received in a specified time period.
- Participation frequency
- Filter based on the number of surveys that the panelist participated in within a specified time period. In this context, "participated in" means the panelist completed the survey, or was profile or quota termed. Invited, dropouts and opt-outs are not included.
- Completion frequency
- Filter based on the number of surveys that the panelist completed within a specified time period.
- Filter based on the status of participation in a single project or a series of user-specified projects.
- Filter based on the status of participation in projects that meet user-specified category requirements.