Adding a New User
1. Click "Settings & Tools" from the menu bar, then click "Users and privileges".
2. Click "Add new user".
3. Enter a username and all other details about the user then click "Create Account".
Creating a New Panel
1. Click "My panel", then click "Create new panel".
2. Enter a panel name and all other details about the panel, then click "Create panel".
1. From "My panel", click "Select a panel", then select the panel to add datapoints to.
2. From "Panel functions", click "Datapoint manager".
3. To add a new datapoint, click the question mark, choose the type of datapoint, where to place it, then click "Add". You can add single- or multiple-choice, numeric, open-end or date datapoints.
4. Enter the datapoint information per the chosen type, then click "Next".
5. Click "Accept" to proceed if the datapoint information looks correct.
6. Make any necessary changes to the datapoint label, question text, or choices, then click "SAVE DATAPOINT".
1. Create or use an existing CSV file with the panelist information to import. Ensure that the imported file has an email address and all other appropriate column headers that match each datapoint.
2. From "Panel Functions", click "Import Data from CSV File".
3. Click "Upload files". Once the pop-up appears, click "Add Files", select the CSV file to add from your local computer, then click "Start Upload".
4. Once uploaded, click the import button.
5. Map the datapoints to the appropriate CSV fields, then click "IMPORT".
Creating a New Project
1. From "My Panel", click "Choose Project".
2. Click "ADD NEW PROJECT".
3. Enter a project name and all other details about the project, then click "Create Project".
Running a Query for Sample
1. From "Project Functions", click "Query for sample".
2. Click "Create new query".
3. Build a query by dragging datapoints from the left into the query building area in the middle, then choose options from the right. Click "Preview" to see how many panelists were chosen.
Enter a name for the query, click "Save Query" to re-use, then click "Save as Sample" to save the queried sample file.
Creating a New Campaign
1. From "Invitations", click "New campaign".
2. Click the type of invitation to send out.
3. Enter an internal campaign name and all other campaign properties, then click "Next".
4. Enter a survey name, then click "Next".
5. Specify the launch date and time for the invitation campaign, then click "Next".
6. Customize the email template, then click "Next".
7. Select the sample file to use to send out the invitation, then click "Next".
8. Preview the summary, send yourself a test email, then click "Finish" to finalize the campaign.
Creating Cross Tabs
1. From "Data & Statistics", click "Cross tabs".
2. Here, you can create a new cross tab or modify an existing cross tab.
3. When adding a new configuration, select your banner and target question(s), name the cross tab, then click "SAVE & GENERATE REPORT".
Accessing a Community Portal
1. From "Panel functions", click "Community manager".
2. Click the "View Community" icon.
3. Log in to the community with your panelist credentials.
4. Once logged in, access information like available surveys, reward redemptions, discussion forums, your account profile, and quick polls with a custom branded community portal.