1: Data Exports
This section allows you to export community data.
The discussions tab allows you to export data for a specific discussion. This will include the original post as well as any replies to the post. To export a discussion, choose the desired discussion from the drop down. Then click the export button, and you will be prompted to download the Excel spreadsheet.
- Type - The type of content
- Post - The main discussion post.
- Comment - A reply to the main discussion post.
- Sub-Comment - A reply to a reply.
- Status - Current discussions statuses include: Pending, Approved, Denied, Closed or Deleted
- Created - When the post or comment was submitted.
- Content - The content of the post or comment.
- By Panelist - The email address of the panelist who posted the discussion or comment. If blank, then it was not a panelist who submitted the content.
- By Moderator - The email address of the moderator who posted the discussion or comment. If blank, then it was not a moderator who submitted the content.
1.2: Quick Polls
The quick polls tab allows you to export data for a specific quick poll. This will include the question text, options and all panelist responses. To export a quick poll, choose the desired quick poll from the drop down. Then click the export button, , and you will be prompted to download the Excel spreadsheet.
1.2.1: Exported Data
- Panelist - The email address of the panelist who responded to the quick poll.
- Date - The date the panelist submitted their response.
- Radio Option - A radio button type quick poll has only one response option. The option selected is displayed in the option column.
- Checkbox Option - A check box type quick poll allows one or more option responses. Each option is represented by it's own column. Each response displays which option was selected by showing the option value in it's respective column.