The Activity Modal
Clicking an activity in the To-Dos list brings participants to the activity modal where they can view and complete an activity.
1. Submit: Submits response and takes participant back to the To-Dos list.
2. Close: Closes the modal taking participants back to the To-Dos list.
3. Autosave: Drafts autosave when participants start an action and then stop for 3 seconds.
1. Completion Notification: Upon returning to the To-Dos area after completion of a private activity, participants see a notification that reads "Thanks! Your work has been submitted." If they make an entry to a social activity (influenced or uninfluenced) this notification states, "You just completed a social activity! Visit the feed to see what other participants are saying."
The feed is where participants can see and edit their completed responses. If your project has social activities, this is where they can view, comment, and like other people’s responses.
1. Me: View participants own feed.
2. Everyone: View the feed for social activities.
3. Welcome & Instructions: To filter by activity, participants can select an activity name on the left side of the screen to filter the feed by that activity. To filter by person, participants can click on the avatar to view their feed.