- When it comes to the participant To-Do area, Concept Canvas activities behave just like the other types of Revelation Next activities.
- Activities appear in To-Do list in order of launch time
- Clicking on the activity opens it
Once a participant enters a Concept Canvas activity, they are presented with the instructions screen. The content of this screen is created by the researcher when setting up the Canvas activity.
Once inside the activity, the participant can view and add pins to the image uploaded by the researcher.
- Zoom // By default, the image for the activity is sized to fit the participant's screen. If they’d like to see the image at full size, click the "+." To refit the image to your screen select the "-."
- Pin // To place a pin all the participant needs to do is move their cursor to the area of interest and click. Once they click, the pin window appears allowing them to answer collectors related to the pin.
- Instructions // If the participant needs to access the instructions again they can do so by clicking the "..."
- Pin Feed // On the right side of the image is the pin feed that shows pins already placed by the participant. Hovering over a pin entry highlights it on the image. The pin feed can be collapsed by clicking the ">."
- Save // Canvas activities autosave as participants are completing them. The last save is displayed here.
- Submit // Once a participant is done placing their pins, they can submit their activity.
- Close // If a participant doesn't want to submit the activity yet, they can close it by pressing the "x." Any pins they have created will be saved and the activity will appear as a draft in their To-Do list.
Submitting a Canvas Activity
Once a participant submits a Canvas activity, they receive a success message and are returned to the To-Do area.
- There will now be a tile representing their entry and the activity will be gone from their To-Do list.
Editing a Pin
To edit a pin a participant must first open the submitted activity. At that point, they can view pins by either hovering over the pin on the canvas or the entry in the pin feed.
- Editing // Once the pin window is open, the participant needs to select the pencil icon in the top right corner to edit the pin.
Once they are done they must submit the activity again to keep their changes.