Once you have added participants to your project, here is how you invite them.
- To enable the invite tools at the top of the participant grid you must first select at least one participant's checkbox. To select all participants, click the empty square at the top left hand corner of the grid.
- Inviting - Invite participant immediately or schedule an invite to be sent later.
- Scheduled Invites - Allows you to view scheduled invites.
- Participants - Customize profile fields and create a participant report.
- Status - Indicates if the participant has been invited and/or has registered. Hovering over the icon reveals the time and date associated with the status.
- Visits - Shows the number of visits a participant has made to the project. Hovering over the number with your mouse shows the day and time of the participant's last visit.
Participant Invite Email
- Link to Study - Name of project is a link that will take participant directly to studyspace.
- Password - A temporary password is provided which allows participants to log into the app and/or website for the first time. Once they have logged in, they will be asked to create a new password of their choosing.
- Mobile Links - For projects that contain mobile activities, links are provided to both the iOS App and Google Play stores. If your project doesn’t include mobile activities, this section will be omitted.
- Help - A project email is given in case participants need to send you a message which you can read inside of the system. You will receive an email notification letting you know there is a message waiting for you. This area also provides the email to contact technical support in case they experience log in issues.
- Moderator Name - This is the name of the moderator designated for this particular segment. Researchers are assigned as moderators by segments on the "Setup : Project" page.