The Projects area can be accessed from the Project drop-down menu at the top left of the screen. In the drop-down list, click the "Project Dashboard" link:
In the Project Dashboard, you can view and access your projects:
1. Filters: Filter projects by their status:
- Running: Projects that are currently live and participants have access to submitting data
- Pending: Projects that are created, but not yet live.
- Completed: Projects where the segment date is in the past and the study is no longer live.
2. Project Tiles: The project tile gives you project info at a glance, such as Title, Number of Participants and Researchers, and the Participant Days.
3. Project Sections: If you hover over the tile, the different sections of the project will appear at the bottom. Clicking a section will direct you to that area of the project.
4. New Project: Users who are annual Revelation subscribers can create a new project by clicking the "+ New Project" button at the top right.
Note: Users who are not yet annual Revelation subscribers must contact Revelation to have a new project created or to learn how to become a subscriber. Contact us at email@example.com