Skip to main content
Downloading Image Sets
- Last updated
- 05:51, 17 Oct 2016
Save as PDF
- Image Sets - The "Findings : Image Sets" area is where you can view and download the image sets you exported from the media gallery.
- Report - The name of the image set
- Started At - Day and time image set was requested
- Ready At - Day and time image set was ready for download
- Last Download - Day and time report was last downloaded
- Status - An image set has 2 possible statuses. Pending: report is being built. Completed: Report ready for download.
- Manage - There are 3 options you can use to manage your reports:
- Download - Download the report to your computer.
- Refresh - If you create reports while a project is active it’s very likely new data is available. "Refresh" allows you to update the report to include any new data.
- Delete - Destroys the report from the Findings > Reports page