Once your project is launched, the data will arrive in real time as it’s submitted by participants. You can view the data by clicking on "Explore" on the project toolbar on the left side of the page.
1. View: There are 6 ways to view your data: Response, Image, Video, and Word Tree Concept Canvas and Discussion.
2. Filtering: Regardless of which view, the drop-down filters allow you filter the data by a variety of parameters. You can view entries by What’s New (items you have not reviewed yet), Activity, Participant, Segment, Tags, Text Search, Profile Field, Probes, and Everything. You can combine up to 3 filters at a time.
3. Publishing Reports: At any point along the way you can publish reports that reflect the filters you currently have active. Once you’ve published a report you can download it by clicking "Findings," located on the project toolbar on the left side of the page.
4. Response Tiles: In "Response View" participant entries are represented by tiles on the left hand side of the screen. Clicking a tile reveals the full response on the right portion of the screen.
5. Tagging: At the top of the participant's entry you can create tags that you are able to sort by using the "tagged with" filter.