To keep your content secure, access for Video Insights projects is given on a project-by-project basis.
1: Adding Users
To add a user who is already a Video Insights subscriber, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the project
- Click on the "Setup" drop-down box in the project toolbar
- Select "Project Members"
- Use the green "Add Members" button on the left-hand side of the page
- Enter in the user's email address, then click on the type of access you would like to give, and select "Invite"
2: Getting Assistance
If you don’t see the drop-down box or the user you are adding is not a Video Insights subscriber, please use the help ticket at the bottom of your page. Once received, a member of our support team will reach out to assist.
When filling out a help ticket, be sure to include the following:
- Project Name & Number: The name and number of the project you would like the user added to.
- Name & Email: The name and email of the user you would like to add.
- Roles: What role the user should have. The most common roles are "Admin" and "View Only":
- "Admin" and "Client" access will give that user the same access to the project that you have. For example, "Admin" and "Client" users can add additional users, download content, and create clips and reports.
- "View Access" will give that user the ability to view the Project Summary page and the Search page. It will also allow them to view, share, and download the project content, as well as use the search tools.