Welcome to Video On Demand, your all-in-one solution for free content management! Within the VOD, you can quickly view live and archived projects. The following instructions cover how to use the tools available for your archived projects.
1: Accessing Archived Projects
To get started, click on the "sessions" tab to pull up your archived projects:
From this view, you can use the filter button to narrow down the videos. The drop-downs that appear are each of your individual project days. You can filter by an individual project day, or see all the project days at one time. To view a specific archive, click on the thumbnail.
2: Viewing Archived Videos
Once you’re in the archive for the video, you can view the following information:
1. Details - Provides more information about the video, including its start and end times, the facility in which it was filmed, and the study or project number associated with it.
2. Downloads - Pulls up the audio, video, and transcript files if they’ve been ordered. Use the blue "Download" button on the right side of the tab to download any of these files.
3. Transcripts - Displays all transcripts. If you haven’t ordered any transcripts, you’ll see a blue “Request Transcript” button in this tab. To order transcripts, just click the "Request Transcript" button, and a member of our team will reach out to confirm the order.
4. Chat - Allows you to view or download the chat history. You can download the entire session by clicking the blue "Download" button in the bottom-right corner of the tab.
5. Marks - Displays your archived marks. Double-click the specific mark you’d like to view to load that area within the project session.
If you need assistance at any time, click the “Help and Support” tab. This will pull up a box where you can contact a member of our support team.